INCREASING ACCESS TO FUNDING AND INVESTMENT IN AFRICA
Many artists and creative entrepreneurs struggle to access funding and investment to develop their careers and businesses. It is important to discuss ways to increase access to financing and investment in the African music industry. How are current projects financed?
1) Dr Cynthia Khumalo (Department of Sport, Arts and Culture – South Africa)
2) Siya Metane (Slikour On Life – South Africa)
3) Phil Chard (Point Black – Zimbabwe)
4) Maija Rivenburg (Kipepeo Agency – Uganda / Kenya)
5) ByLwansta (Musician – South Africa)