DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVITY IN THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY
The African creative industry, like many other industries, has historically been male-dominated. How do we promote diversity and inclusivity, including supporting women and other underrepresented groups/countries/regions in the industry?
1) BONJ (Musician – South Africa)
2) Christine Kamau (Musician – Kenya)
3) Hloni Modise (Basadi Music Awards – South Africa)
4) James Titelman (Promoter & Music Activist – Angola)
5) Divine Verkijika (Music Entrepreneur – Cameroon)