CALL FOR SUPPORT STAFF
Are you passionate about the music industry? Do you want to be a part of an exciting event that brings together industry professionals, artists, and enthusiasts? The Music Imbizo 2023 is looking for 5 energetic and dedicated support staff members to join our team!
• Event: The Music Imbizo 2023
• Location: Durban ICC, Durban, South Africa
• Duration: Tuesday 29 August to Saturday 02 September
• Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (with a one-hour break)
1) Delegate registration
2) Distributing conference information, including programs, flyers, and providing assistance with directions
3) Ushering and guiding attendees
4) Communicating with shuttles and assisting with transportation coordination
5) Reporting to managers and addressing general onsite queries
6) Full understanding of The Music Imbizo 2023 program plus all its activities
1) Age: 18 and above
2) Passionate about the music industry
3) YOUNG AND ENERGETIC individuals
4) Student (College/University/University of Technology/TVET)
5) Studying any course related to Cultural & Creative Industries post Matric will earn you an extra point.
1) Stipend: R500 per day
2) Opportunity to earn up to R2000.00 during The Music Imbizo 2023
1) Email your CV plus cover motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 21 July 2023, 23:59pm.
1) All support staff will receive staff t-shirts and hoodies from The Music Imbizo. You will be need black jeans and sneakers/tekkies.
2) Full access to the evening showcase programme for free.
Join us as support staff for The Music Imbizo 2023 and be a part of an unforgettable event that celebrates the vibrant music industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable experience and connect with industry professionals. Apply now and let your passion for music shine!