Co-Founder & CEO: Africa Creative Agency (South Africa/USA)
Colin Gayle is the Co-Founder and CEO of Africa Creative Agency (ACA). The mission of ACA is to conceptualize, create, and leverage intersections between African culture and global markets by creating the first Pan-African Talent Agency and Digital Marketing/Branding Agency. Drawing on decades of experience across music, media, television and film, Mr. Gayle set his sights on Africa and introduced a myriad of entertainers and brands to the continent for the very first time. Among his notable accomplishments are:
• Serving as Creative Executive and Executive Producer for Bounceback Media, which produced the number one-rated show for Channel O/MNET, Diamond Life as well as The Beef, Behind the Scene, and O’Access. The latter saw Soweto-born host Nonhle deliver American music to the African audience for seven years while also offering a platform for local talent
• Implementing the launch of the 2010 World Cup Inaugural Event.
• Overseeing and producing, hip hop superstar 50 Cent’s storied Tour of Mozambique and South Africa, which ended with the rap legend meeting Nelson Mandela for a highly publicized MTV segment
• Spearheading the rebranding of the South African Broadcasting Corporation with top global performers
• Brokering the agreement to bring world renowned Bishop T.D. Jakes’ Mega Fest to South Africa